Marketing Automation is a powerful technology that enables marketers to better manage the complexity of digital marketing in order to reach more prospects, engage more leads, create more sales qualified opportunities, and close more business.
Without adequate planning and implementation, marketing automation remains a promise chasing a dream. Millan through our experience has streamlined a successful approach to Marketing Automation implementation.
Here are the three services we offer to help clients ensure a successful marketing automation implementation:
- Marketing Automation Audit/Readiness Assessment. Here we identify and review all of the elements required for successful implementation of a marketing Automation solution and map this against your company’s relevant skills and capabilities in areas such as CRM list size and quality, content generation, marketing resources, website inbound capabilities, social media presence, and current marketing processes. The results of this assessment will allow a business to make a judgment as to when to implement marketing automation and to put together a detailed list of the organisational tasks required to ensure success.
- Marketing Automation Implementation Plan. No matter how you cut it, marketing automation is a big investment for any organisation. Businesses need to walk before they run and successful implementation requires a realistic plan that takes into consideration five key elements: Technology, Content, Data, Resources, and Processes. Millan’s Marketing Automation Implementation Plan builds on the Marketing Automation Audit/Readiness Assessment, laying necessary tasks including generating content, building an email prospect list, nurturing and scoring leads, and streamlining the customer acquisition process. Here we lay out a step-by-step plan, customised for your business, to ensure that our clients maximise their investment in marketing automation.
- Implementation. Now that Millan has assisted in the planning of a successful marketing automation implementation, we need to “work the plan”. In this implementation stage, we assign tasks to the appropriate resources, hold meetings to review status, identify issues and problems, and work towards resolutions. This work is done in partnership with you and we will jointly determine the scope of our involvement.
This is what comes with ALL IMPLEMENTATIONS:
- Marketing Automation software platform set-up
- Data list imported
- Marketing segmentation of customers/prospects
- Content production and distribution schedule
- In-house resources assigned to key tasks
- Lead scoring established
- Nurture campaign(s) set up
- Email template created
- Initial email campaign sent
Investment: Price for implementation will be determined by agreed scope of work.