Here are a 10 signs that you can use some professional guidance in your marketing.
1. Your revenue has been flat or negative over the past 3 years.
2. Your top level Marketing resource does not report directly to the senior management team.
3. You have not achieved your sales and growth goals for the past 3 years.
4. Your company does not have a clear positioning statement describing what you do and who your target market is.
5. Your marketing is left in the hands of a junior level employee without significant marketing experience.
6. Your marketing is done on a part time basis by your Sales manager, or another senior level manager.
7. You do not have a good gauge of the effectiveness of your existing marketing.
8. You have not generated a Marketing Plan or put one to use in at least two years.
9. You do not have a lead generation process in place for your sales team.
10. You have a hard time hiring and keeping sales people.